Thats beautiful Maree  - who is the author?
Pinky
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 8:14 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] A Sleep

This is so beautiful....and takes me back to those precious moments... Enjoy!

A Sleep

I love the time of day when we lay together,

and the heavy mantle of Sleep comes to cover us, and shepherds you into her domain.

The damp sweat of your brow moistens the curve of my arm

as you are rhythmically lulled into Sleep.

A rosebud mouth pulls at my breast, and then, ever so slowly,

the nipple pink falls from your mouth to rest, glistening against the petal soft cheek.

The gentle arc of your brow softens. The fairy-like wing of your lash quivers. The grasp of your hand relaxes.

Your feet barely twitch as you cross the gate into dreamland, held as you are, by the ancient arms of Sleep.

Kind regards
Maree Lipschitz

Motherhood Mysteries
11 Oakley Road
Bondi NSW 2026
Ph/Fx: (02)9130 7283
Mob: 0417 428 007
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Web: www.motherhoodmysteries.com.au

'Supporting mothers to nurture themselves - passionately, powerfully and playfully'

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!