Talking about TV shows. Neighbours ( I have a soon to be 14yr old daughter!) There is an older woman expecting her 4th baby, last baby 17 yrs previously. This pregnancy is being looked after by the local GP, of course there are no resident midwives in the show. Anyway this baby is breech, I'm not sure what gestation she is now, looks pretty big. She's been given some exercises to try to turn the baby. She and her hubby have been demonstrating them in the show. Including using sound and ice as well as the exercises. I'm waiting to see what sort of birth she has. I thought that was some good information on a TV show.
Regards Rosemary
Alice Springs