Dear Pinky

I am delighted you will be there and bringing your books! Last time I met you I purchased your first book this time I’ll purchase the next one… Is it 100 ways to calm a crying baby?

I would love it if you would keep a copy aside and sign it for me ? J

Thanx for the warm hug J

Hug

Julie

Julie Clarke CBE