-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Larry & Megan
Sent: Sunday, 27 July 2003 12:12
To: ozmidwifery
Subject: [ozmidwifery] curette and miscarriage

What are peoples thoughts on having a curette after a miscarriage?
I didn't involve the medico's, just my midwife so we just let nature take
its course. However many I hear who go to hospital, have one as recommended.
I guess there are medical indications for having one, but is it just a
routine procedure?

Cheers
Megan