Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2003 10:00 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] National Caesarean Awareness Day 2003

Is there anyone interested in doing anything for the National Caesarean Awareness Day this year?  As always, it can be as low key as getting together with mothers you have birthed with or holding a special talk at your place of employment about vbac or cs.  Or you can organise a full on conference with international guest speakers with entertainment by Kylie or something!  Perhaps not.....
Anyway, if there is any interest in doing something for the day, an article is being written in the Natural Parenting Mag about NCAD and if you want a free plug for an event let me know ASAP (like tonight or tomorrow!  Not one for leaving things to the last minute...just the last second!)
cheers for now
Jo Bainbridge
founding member CARES SA
www.cares-sa.org.au