Would love that...call me on 0409 998638!!!!  Sorry I have been hard to find!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 12:21 PM
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] Homebirth Awareness Week

Hi Denise - I'd love to do a 1 hour presentation (incl. group exercise) from Motherhood Mysteries about the inner experience of becoming/being a mother. Would that be useful?

Kind regards
Maree Lipschitz

Motherhood Mysteries
11 Oakley Road
Bondi NSW 2026
Ph/Fx: (02)9130 7283

Mob: 0417 428 007

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Web: www.motherhoodmysteries.com.au

'Supporting mothers to nurture themselves - passionately, powerfully and playfully'