From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Tom, Tania and Sam Smallwood
Sent: Thursday, 23 October 2003 9:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Birthing pools

Just wondering if there is anyone out there with a pool laying idle who would be prepared to sell it, or if anyone knows where I can get one made for a reasonable price?  Or maybe even if there is anyone else looking to buy one in the near future, as I have someone here in Adelaide who will manufacture one for me, but only if he has a couple of orders to start with.  After being caught the other day with my midwife partner having to go to another birth, methinks we need another pool!

Tania