-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Julie Garratt
Sent: Sunday, 26 October 2003 9:05
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] Compulsory heelpricks for newborns plea - MJA

Hi all,
My understanding is that the body of Jayden Leskey was identified using
the DNA from his heel prick test. Apparently the police can have access
to the information in exceptional cases. Makes you wonder about how else
this information could be used in the future doesn't it!

CHEERS,
Julie Garratt (: