Well done!! It makes your day when something like this happens doesn't it?

From: "Kirsten Blacker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ozmid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: "Dulcie Bridges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [ozmidwifery] BF after C/Section
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 16:45:03 +0800

Oh happy day.
Today whilst in attendance at a C/section (36 weeks, previous, and PE) the registrar asked me if I had discussed feeding preferences with the mum, and then wanted to know if I would be happy to go to recovery with mum, dad and baby so they could have an early breastfeed!
I told him I would be delighted, and later thanked him for taking the initiative

Kirsten