Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 12:31 PM
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] Queensland Midwives - Response required

Just returned from QNU workshop on "Knowing your entitlements". Midwives from Royal Brisbane-Women's have drafted a powerful letter. Our midwives have adapted that letter and many have signed and ready to be sent to the Premier and Gordon Nutall. If anyone want a copy of the letter, please email me off the list. The maternity units could not function without the hospital trained midwives.

Ping Bullock

---