Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 5:26 PM
Subject: Re: meeting

Hi Ya Sue

I just got of the phone from a Paul & Christine Coxon, they have 4/5 year old son who was just recently diagnosed with fragile X they heard about the meeting through Genitec Services at PMH and he and his wife will try to attend they are from the UK also, they have no other family here so they are rather desperate for info about support net works etc...

I will start the phone around this week, the meeting place is still Hampton Rd Nedlands right?

Seem's like we are finally getting the message out there now.

I saw the notice in the Kalparrin newsletter also and it was in my latest LAC Newsletter also.

Will Let you know how things progress after the phone around

DEBS