10 years ago today the Mackay Birth Centre was officially opened. We were Queenslands
first Birth Centre & still only one of 2 in the state. It's been a bumpy road at
times, but with passionate midwives and passionate and active consumers we've made it.
The Friends of the Mackay Birth Centre have planned a Birthday Party in the grounds of
the BC on Sat. & on Thursday 24th (Show day here) we're having a past & present
midwives lunch.
Getting wonderful positive local press, too.

So ..... Happy Birthday to us!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sue, Marion, Rosie and Julie

This email, including any attachments sent with it, is confidential and for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s).  This confidentiality is not waived or lost, if you
receive it and you are not the intended recipient(s), or if it is transmitted/received
in error.

Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or review of this email is
prohibited.  It may be subject to a statutory duty of confidentiality if it relates to
health service matters.

If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have received this email in error,
you are asked to immediately notify the sender by telephone or by return email.  You
should also delete this email and destroy any hard copies produced.