Hi Jackie

I'm not sure what study you want as I haven't been keeping up with the list, but I have a reference from BIRTH 24:1 March 1997
"A Randomized Controlled Study of Birth Center Care versus Standard Maternity Care: Effects on Women's Heath" written by Ulla Waldenstrom and Carl-Axel Nillsson when Ulla was Professor of Midwifery at the Graduate Clinical School of Midwfery and Womens Health at La Trobe. The article followed on from the Stockholm birth center trial.

Jan

Jan Robinson Independent Midwife Practitioner
National Coordinator Australian Society of Independent Midwives
8 Robin Crescent South Hurstville NSW 2221 Phone/Fax: 02 9546 4350
e-mail address: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> website: www.midwiferyeducation.com.au