Hi all,

it just occurred to me that this might be a good place
to locate some great blow ups my mum had done of my
birth photos for a talk she did at the homebirth
conference in the Blue Mountains in 2002. one of the
organisers asked to borrow/keep them 4 promo/teaching
purposes (i think) which was fine, only now i REALLY
want them back for an assignment i'm doing in my
bachelor of midwifery programme. My mum's name is Mary
Moody, but she can't remember who she gave the photos
to. It may seem a strange request but does anyone know
what happened to them or who might know? Regards,
Miriam (1st year Bmid FUSA)

http://au.movies.yahoo.com