From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Callum & Kirsten
Sent: Saturday, 18 September 2004 9:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ozmidwifery] floradix

Hi all,
On another list i'm on they are "discussing" Floradix. There are opinions that state its harmful because its a non regulated herbal medicine and should not be taken by pregnant or lactating woman.
I had low iron levels in all my pregnancies and Floradix was recommended by mu midwife. It was fantastic and improved my levels whereas Ferrogradumet did not.

Does anyone here recommend it for their mums to be? And also what about 5W? It was common place in NZ to use it, but i haven't come across it here yet.

Kirsten
student midwife
Darwin
~~~start life with a midwife~~~