Trish I cant wait. Helen & I are planning to be there with bells on. Havent got past that for details yet

How about getting together midway before that or else I may have to drive down to you or you can come up for a paddle boat ride.

Andrea

Patricia David writes:

Andrea, could we all get together for a champers? I still owe you one for the homebirth confernece in Noosa 2000. Lieve, would love to meet you. Trish

ID & AC Quanchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Lieve,
Any chance you can come to the ICM conference in Brisbane next year and
we
would all be ableto meet you

Andrea Quanchi
Trish David FACM