Just to let you know that two groups here in Melbourne are also organising Family Picnics/BBQs for Homebirth Awareness Week.

Hosted by the "Homebirth in the Hills" support group:
Sunday October 31st 2004 from 11am
Belgrave Lake Park
Park Drive, Belgrave
Melways Ref: 75 G12
For more information, please phone Melinda on 03 9756 0464

and

Hosted by the "Homebirth on the Peninsula" support group:
Sunday October 31st 2004 from 11am

Arthurs Seat Picnic Area

Arthurs Seat State Park, Mornington Peninsula
For more information, please phone Kim 03 5983 1448

We also hope to invite the local media!

Andrea Bilcliff