>>I was only about 5 days into my first week of midwifery training (& never
had it as a child).
Hope all goes well.
Regards, Tina H. (Brisbane)

Thanks Tina, we went to the docs today and it is not chickenpox. Her few
spots on her arms and chest cleared up, she is prone to rashes, and she
instead broke out in ulcers all through her mouth, about 15. My poor little
girl, it must be so painful. The doc said it was some kind of viral mouth
ulcer thing so we are just taking it easy, eating lots of soft bland food
and I am washing my hands heaps. I got some great homeopathics from Brauer,
one called Recovery for kids which seems to be helping amazingly.

thanks again
Love Abby