Hi Julie, you will need to contact the Director of Midwifery Services, Jacquie Harris at the Community Midwifery Program: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  and talk to her about it.  It is not easy to slot in a few days on the CMP because of the nature of the program.  cheers, M
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 1:18 AM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Coming to Oz!!!!!

Hi List members,

This is my first post, although I have been lurking for a while. I am a 2nd year student midwife at Bournemouth University, England. I am coming to Australia next August for 3 weeks holiday and will be staying in Rockingham, near Perth. I would like to find out if it would be possible to spend a couple of days observing with a community midwife in this area. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks very much,

Love JuliexXx

P.S. love the list!