Hey listers,

I was wondering if I could get some clarification of the phrase 'Term PROM'  is this not a contradiction.....??????? Premature Rupture of Membranes ????? at Term ????

Or is the P (Premature) relating to prior to onset of contractions or active labour??

Thanking you in advance.

Rita
Deliverywoman

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Everyone,
  Out of interest to you all I work in a large tertiary hospital where 2-4 inductions/day are booked, mainly due to post-dates ( Term + 10 -14/7 ), but also obstetric complications of maternal and fetal origin, and Term PROM