-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sally
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 10:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Fwd: (Adelaide)Meeting to Defend a Woman's
Right toChoose

I agree with you Nicole, however, I believe this topic was discussed on
the
list not that long ago and became quite heated. This is a subject on
which
some people have very strong views. I believe this is not the most
appropriate forum to discuss it, and before anyone gets hurt/offended
again,
feel that we should not post anymore on the subject.
What do others think?
Sally