What about..."Birth at home by choice"
or     "Homebirth:  My choice"
or to fit with the X-mas theme   "Jesus wasn't born in a hospital"  or "Jesus born in a stable, my baby born at home!"
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 5:00 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Homebirth slogans

Wondering if you wonderful women can bombard me please with some homebirth slogans, looking for something direct and eye catching to go on a t-shirt, our local Homebirth Network in Adelaide is in a small Hills christmas pageant next week, so as usual, everything at the last minute, but there are some wanting to get t-shirts made up, and I'm at a bit of a loss...

Thanks!\

Tania