Hi All
I too would be really interested in the pay setup as I'm investigating these issues for my work place. My email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks Louise
----- Original Message -----
To: ozmid
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 3:30 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] pay arrangements in team or caseload midwifery

Hi, Are there any people on this list who work in team or caseload models? I would be interested to know how you are paid, are your salaries annualised or do you get paid for actual hours worked. Details of how you are compensated for overtime and call outs would be appreciated. You can send them to the list, or if you prefer, to my personal email [EMAIL PROTECTED]. I am very interested in working in these models but would like further info.
Thanks in anticipation.
Nicole C.