At the organisation where I work we have been asked to sign 'a code of conduct'before we can be given a password to the new computer system.

There is nothing in the code that is not already covered by the other codes and laws by which we are governed and in the past I have declined to sign it and this was accepted. Today I was threatened that if I didnt sign it I would not be able to do my job properly and thus I would be sacked. You can imagine how intimidated I was by that but my question is do other organisations ask there midwives and nurses to sign such codes and if so what do people respond
Andrea qUANCHI --