The position sounds a lot like exaggerated Sims, with some pressure/manipulation used to exaggerate it even more. I have used this and had a 10 and half pound persistant direct posterior born almost immediately after using it..... with the same look of surprise (on everyone's faces!) described in the tip.

Meaghan Moon