-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dierdre Bowman
Sent: Tuesday, 1 January 2002 4:10 AM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] Triumphant birth for Caroline (Cas)
McCullough!!

Yes it is great news about Caroline! I new you could do it! Love and
best wishes
Dierdre

Also have another query. I have a sister in law who ventures from
Thailand and she has in her broken English been asking me about a pill
that women can take to cleanse their woman areas. She says that she
takes about once a month and helps with cleansing after menstral period.
She tells me it decreases any odurs that may come from her womanly areas
and is desperate to find out how to get it here in Australia.  If anyone
has any idea what this might be could you please fill me in as I have no
idea what to suggest to her.
Dierdre B