Thanks Mary these are awesome.

Katrina

On 17/02/2005, at 12:18 AM, Mary Murphy wrote:

You wrote:"I was just wondering what complimentay therapies are out there
for PND........ would love some more info on this"
The list of complementary therapies that can assist is quite long. Each
individual seems to know what works for them. I personally would start with
Flower Remedies, be they the English Bach Flowers, Australian Wildflowers or
West Australian wildflowers. There is Homoeopathy, Reiki, Acupuncture,
Acupressure, Kinesiology. As many women who have PND have had a traumatic
birth experience there are also physical injuries/imbalances and these can
be helped by Osteopathy, Chiropractic, Bowen, EFT (emotional freedom
techniques or "Tapping"). This is only a sample of the therapies available.
Many times they can be combined. eg Flower remedies and osteopathy or any
other combination. PND is not just a result of the birth experience but
has roots in the continuum of her life. I hope this helps, cheers, MM