thanks sally i have forwarded to client jan
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2005 11:08 AM
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] returned

Hi Jan,

For the WA woman. Community Midwifery WA would be her best contact. If she wants to have a homebirth with a midwife she can apply for our government funded program. http://www.communitymidwifery.iinet.net.au For lots of information one of our resource centres is in Leederville. There is a library of books and videos to borrow and a midwife to speak with. The woman can just phone the resource centre to speak with a midwife too
Midwifery & Natural Childbirth Centre
336 Oxford Street
Leederville WA 6007
Tuesday & Thursday
10 - 2 pm
Phone 9242 3330

Sally Westbury

Homebirth Midwife

"It takes courage to remain a true advocate for women, challenging authority and sacrificing social and professional acceptance. It takes courage for a woman to choose a caregiver who will truly advocate for and empower her."    -Judy Slome Cohain