Is there really a 10% risk of uterine puncture? I've not seen that stat yet ( or did I have my eyes shut? LOL).

As for the vasectomy - nothing is fool proof and I personally know 2 people who had failed vasectomies where they magically regrew back together (the body is very clever!).

Hugs,Larissa
 the Mirena was recommended. But my gyn gave me a 10% risk of uterine puncture, which made me decide against it. Oral contraceptives are not an option for me, which is serously narrowing the choices. That vasectomy is looking good!

Kate