Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 8:49 AM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Midwife Wanted - Mildura

Dear Felicity
 I presume you are happy to have this notice posted to other  lists where it may reap an answer??
Denise Hynd

"Let us support one another, not just in philosophy but in action, for the sake of freedom for all women to choose exactly how and by whom, if by anyone, our bodies will be handled."

— Linda Hes