Hi.
I am in the middle of an essay and have used the book Birth Reborn by Michel
Odent extensively, unfortunately I haven't got it anymore and haven't
written down the reference yet.  Does anyone own this book?  If so could you
give me the complete reference for it... ie year of publishing, publishers
name, city of publishing.
This would make my day as the essay is due in Monday. I put the title in
below... has taken me so long... mostly to work out what not to put in as
there is sooooooooo much information.

Discuss and critically analyse how historical issues, events and today's
changing social, economic and political trends that have either impeded or
supported normal childbirth and the role of the midwife to providing
women-centred care.
Cheers
Lindsay