Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 8:33 AM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Vaginal breech birth

You will Kim
One day a little breech baby will seek you out and you'll be fine supporting it's mother.

Make sure you all support this student and buy her a copy of Maggie Banks book Breech Birth Woman-Wise so she knows there is another way.
Jan

Jan Robinson Independent Midwife Practitioner
National Coordinator Australian Society of Independent Midwives
8 Robin Crescent South Hurstville NSW 2221 Phone/Fax: 02 9546 4350
e-mail address: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> website: www.midwiferyeducation.com.au