To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] HAPPY INTERNATIONAL MIDWIVES DAY!

Denise and all who are interested:

I have the Shamamas cd: yes i got it on the Farm in '99. It may be possible
to buy one from the various Farm websites or even Ina May's website not
sure? Of course I could prolly get some child of mine or someone elses to
burn it and make copies if there are no longer any available.

The songs on the CD are:
1. We who believe in freedom
2. humble yourself
3. circle 'round
4. Witches
5.Bold Women

And the Shamamas are the Farm Midwives: Ina May, Sharon, Deborah, Pam, and
one more marvelous women whose name has slipped me.
I will play the cd later today and try to identify the tune, I am not
musically gifted or talented so that may be a challenge.

marilyn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Denise Hynd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>