Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Marietje Stuckey
Verzonden: woensdag 18 mei 2005 9:57
Aan: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Onderwerp: [ozmidwifery] Hello from a HypnoBirthing practioner

Hi all
I have been reading all the interesting postings and find them most informative. I am a HypnoBirthing practioner in Melbourne,
Next week on the 27th of May I am flying to the Nederlands and would like to spend some time with a midwife . I will be in Holland for 5 weeks.
I have been in contact with Beatrijs Smulders who give me a couple of e-mail contacts but with computer breakdowns I have not been successful in arranging anything.
I see this trip overseas as a fantastic opportunity to broaden my knowledge in the birthing area.
If anyone reading this could be of any assist in regards with contacts in Holland please contact me ASAP.
Thanks very much for taking the time to read this.
Hope to hear from someone soon.
Happy Birthing
Marietje Stcukey