Title: Bericht
I think I get all the mails, also those I send  to the list
 
greetings
Lieve
 
 
Lieve Huybrechts
vroedvrouw
0477/740853
-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens jesse/jayne
Verzonden: zondag 22 mei 2005 12:22
Aan: [email protected]
Onderwerp: Re: [ozmidwifery] testing again.

Thank you for replying......I don't receive a copy of emails I send to the list anymore (and I previously did) so I thought that they weren't getting thru.  Is this the same for everyone else?
 
Jayne
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2005 1:00 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] testing again.

yes I do :)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2005 12:37 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] testing again.

does anyone receive my messges?
 
thanks
 
Jayne
 
 

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.322 / Virus Database: 266.11.14 - Release Date: 20/05/2005


--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.322 / Virus Database: 266.11.14 - Release Date: 20/05/2005

Reply via email to