Hi Anne,

I was wondering does Penny Buntine (I think that's her last name) still work
there? She was with me when I birthed my 2nd daughter there 5 years ago now.
Would love to touch base, get some midwifery tips!!

Holly : )

---- Anne Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

THE BIRTH CENTRE BRISBANE10TH BIRTHDAY FESTIVAL

YOU ARE INVITED!

You may be aware the Birth Centre at Royal Women's Hospital Brisbane is

approaching a 10 year milestone in June 2005.

Friends of The Birth Centre Association do not want to let this achievement

pass unrecognised. They are planning to hold a large family orientated

festival on the Celebration Lawn at Roma Street Parklands on Saturday, 18th

June 2005.

They aim to generate public media interest with live entertainment, food,

kids activities, interactive demonstrations and stalls to create a festival

atmosphere.

Please come one and all to offer your support particularly in the light of

what has happened recently.

Bring your family, friends and significant others to a day of fun and

celebration.

Hope to see you there,

Anne Clarke

Midwife