Can you put a link to them on yr website, so that we can look at what you have? (Im presuming they are in electronic format?)
cheers
jennifairy

Janet Fraser wrote:

Hi all,
I've had such a huge response I'm going to list what I currently have and you can just tell me what you'd like. Happy to help in any way with other topics if you need them. I have usually made them up for women asking specific questions. Stuff I've written is about hb, natural birth and birth trauma.

Other delights... (and always growing)
birth plan ideas
breastfeeding myths x2
common labour drugs
dealing with labour - pain
doulas
episiotomy
hep b and vit k
homeopathic induction
Induction - risks
Is home birth for you?
miscarriage and still birth resources
polyhydramnios
postdates info
preventing PE
safe cosleeping
pregnancy/birth info for hospital birthing women
SPD
The midwifery model of care around the world
Why vaginal exams?
VBAC resources online
Best,
Joyous Birth