-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jennifairy
Sent: Wednesday, 22 June 2005 2:01 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: [ozmidwifery] rates of pay

I have a question about rates of pay for midwives working in
caseload-type models of care.
I understand that each state has a different award rate (which I cant
access as Im not a member of the ANF), but I also know that many
institutions that have set up caseload models have got their own salary
agreements, for midwives being on-call & for recognition of working in a

more 'autonomous' way....
so, for those working in these models, could you tell me what your
hourly rate is?
& for those working in private practice, how have you decided what your
fees for homebirths are?
feel free to email me off-list...
thanx in anticipation
Jennifairy