Dear All,

Also, to all coming to the ICM in Brisbane and to all of you who are involved with BFHI (at any level) or are interested in BFHI (at any level) I am planning to meet up with as many people as possible on the first day (morning tea). I will be the one with the carnation between my teeth so you can't miss me - no only kidding! but would love to meet with one and all for a cuppa on the first day.

Let me know if you are initerested. BFHI will have a display that will be part of the ACMI National stand. Come and say hello.

Regards
Anne Clarke
Chair - BFHI Queensland