Hi everyone
I had an awesome day today and just have to share it with someone!! Just sharing a story with you, today i presented my speech about how the media influences the thinking and perception of birthing women (I posted awhile ago regarding references) to my fellow uni students and other 'midwifery heirarchy' and educators etc. After making myself tachycardic from stress, I got up and let it rip with my speech, had an absolute ball as I got into it and lots of fun with the powerpoint presentation I had created!!! Ended up slightly overtime, but noone seemed to mind as I think the enthusiasm showed through!

Take care
Katrina

PS for those going to the ICM, have an awesome time.
PPS Thanks Jo for the ref on the article, I was able to use it in the presentation

www.niagaraparkshow.com.au