-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sue Cookson
Sent: Friday, 15 July 2005 9:00 AM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Birth Pool suitable for use in a small unit

Hi Justine,
Mullumbimby Hospital up north here have been successfully using a wooden
sided, easily assembled and dissembled birthing pool with liners that
are cleaned according to health and safety protocols. The ones used at
Mullumbimby were designed for the rooms, and are a bit lower and smaller
than the other pools hired out for homebirths. The woman to contact
about these is Gayle on 6684 7056.

Sue