Does anyone know the sort of money difference Private Ob's get for
C-sections compared to vaginal births here in Australia? I think it's
considerably higher than the $700 this US Doctor talks about.
The same newspaper did a story today about "Are anchorage C-section rates
too high?" but now I can't get it up on my computer.  I like how at the end
they talk about how c-section rates increased with the use of fetal heart
monitors 30 years ago in the US (because doctors were concerned about
cerebral palsy) but cerebral palsy rates have not gone down since. Where is
evidence based practice in that?