Hi Jo

I talk quite extensively with my pregnant couples about vaccination because
the Education classes only just touch on the subject. I give them this
information and then they make their own decisions.

1. Vitamin K orally to save the trauma immediately after birth and let them
also know that 2 more followups are required.
2. Hep B - waiting at least a couple of days before their new little systems
are bombarded or even leaving it until they get home.
3. That their 2 month vaccinations be spread out weekly either at the
centres where they do them or in their doctor's office, that way as you said
Jo, if there is a reaction then you know which one it is.

I have many couples who are Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Naturopaths,
Kinesiologists etc. who do not believe in vaccinations. I cover all aspects
and then they make their own choices. I wonder so much though about the
increased incidence of asthma, allergies and skin allergies. Are their
little immune systems being broken down by the bombardment of all these
injected viruses?

I hear that in the USA there are even more vaccinations than we give in Aus.
It's a hard call Jo but a little baby with Whooping Cough is a horrible
thing also.

Becoming concerned,
Diane
www.dianegardner.com.au