This woman was using Dr Ted Weaver at Selangor Hospital (he is apparently
very pro expectant management) & had a very sudden onset, she was not aware
of the seeing stars as a warning & had no others signs. It was literally
less than 3 hours from being at home to the ambo trip to hospital & C/S. I
am not sure that her care was the issue in this case. However she is a real
stressed person at the best of times, was married at 5mths pg had 3mths to
plan it, and was moving & selling houses. I think she had way to much
happening. She also continued to drink & smoke during the pg, although a lot
less (This cant have helped.) and she walked for a few months of the pg. She
has heard that it is less likely for subsequent babies to the same father.
True/ False/Sometimes?
Thanks for all your help so far, if there is more I'll take it.
Cheers
Birth Buddies
Supporting Women ~ Creating Life
President - Friends of the Birth Centre Townsville