At the Mackay birth centre we don't do VBACs.  I wasn't there when they developed the exclusion criteria but I'm guessing it came from the obstetricians who would consider VBACs "high risk".

Cheers
Michelle

Honey Acharya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All
Wondering if anyone can tell me about the different policies Midwifery led birth centres have in Australia regarding VBAC's. OR if anyone has STATs etc on this.
I am gathering info for the proposed Townsville Birth Centre. There are many women who feel it is important the birth centre be open to women having VBAC's but we need info to show the doc's and powers to be that it is safe etc.
So are there any birth centres where it is an option?
Thanks in advance
Honey

Do you Yahoo!?