Hear, hear !!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2005 12:19 AM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] VBAC's and Midwifery led birth centres

This is such crap that a supposed professional such as a DON would think that it is better for no one to catch the baby that an
eminently capable midwife. The joke is that if they didnt know you were a midwife then they would suck up your #### to try and cover their a##es that nobody was there when they should have been.
I have decided that I am going to ask all clients to join the maternity coalition ( why I already haven't I have no idea) and get them all activated. They are all horrified that I am being subjected to this crap and I am going to encourage them to use their frustration.
Andrea Quanchi