Hi Denise
I don't know if anyone is organising anything in particular.  I love your suggestions of pregnant women and blow up pools.  I will try and get some Camden women out there on the day.  I'm on night shifts before and after so will try to attend.  I hope that loads of birthing women from Wyong, Shellharbour, Camden etc go, to remind the pollies that we are still there waiting.
Sonja
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 7:54 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Possible opportunity to talk to media

Sonja
Do you know if any one is organising anything??

It would help if you can go with pregnant women babies and posters or some other scenes stealer like pregnant women in blow-up pools??
Denise Hynd

"Let us support one another, not just in philosophy but in action, for the sake of freedom for all women to choose exactly how and by whom, if by anyone, our bodies will be handled."

— Linda Hes