Curious as to reasons Michelle, can you explain?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Clinical experiences

Hi Lindsay,

Sorry we can't offer you anything in Mackay at the birth centre.  At present we are unable to have student midwives in the BC or the maternity unit unless they are actually on staff and paid.  Hope something works out for you somewhere else.  Are there still some midwives doing homebirths in Cairns?

Cheers
Michelle

Lindsay Kennedy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi
For my Diploma of midwifery I need to do some hours of 'alternative
birthing'. Originally I planned to go to Selangor in Nambour, but am
worried about the cost and practicality of this. The other possibility is
Mareeba as it is closer... can anyone give me some input or ideas? I live
in Townsville. Ideally I am looking to do 2 weeks in October as I have
leave booked.
Thanks
Lindsay