From: "brendamanning" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Re: Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 07:33:26 +1000

Sue,
I wish we could teach women that they can say NO to  C/S.
No consent, no surgery.
What can we do to enable them to just have faith? I know it's the old education, education, education but it's just so wrong !
Very distressing, makes me want to cry!
We used to have beautiful standing breech births 10 years ago in our little hospital,not one with a problem, but no longer allowed as we practice "safe" obstetrics now !!!!!
There are only 1 or 2 of us who remember & believe it can happen.
SO SAD!

BM