To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Re: Breech Babies

I had a friend about 8 years ago who was a primip breech and desperately wanted to give birth naturally. She managed to convince her ob to try cephalo-version on the operating table (on a weekday when all the staff were there anyway) so that if there had been a placental abruption or some other complication, she would have been able to have a caesar. It worked. Seems a bit dramatic but not as bad as just giving the nod to a caesar in the first place.

Has anyone else had much to do with cephalo-version?

Helen Cahill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy Chapman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>